This website is operated by New Zealand Experience Limited throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Tāima Honey. Tāima Honey Limited offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on WooCommerce. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
All prices are in US dollars (USD).
- 01.We may use third parties to make deliveries. We are not liable for any direct or indirect damage or loss (including negligence) suffered by you or any third party in making your delivery.
- 02.Ownership, responsibility and risk in the Products pass to you on delivery to the delivery address.
- 01.You agree that we can continue to market our Products and services to you when you purchase from us. You may advise us that you do not wish to receive any further material from us.
- 02.You may communicate with us via the website or via email ([email protected]) in regards to anything relating to your purchase or these terms.
- 03.We may communicate to you via email or the website. Notices transmitted through these means will be deemed to be received 24 hours after sending.
- 01.You may not resell products purchased from Tāima Honey.
- 02.We reserve our rights to recover any debt via a debt collection agency. You agree to indemnify us for the costs of collection of any overdue amounts, including the costs incurred by us in recovering the debt.
- 01.If we are unable to supply the products, we will only be liable up to the purchase price.
- 02.We (and our licensors) own all proprietary and intellectual property rights in the Website and the Tāima Honey system (including all information, data, text, graphics, artwork, photographs, logos, icons, sound recordings, videos and look and feel), and the Underlying Systems.
- 03.We may vary these terms at any time. We will notify you if this occurs.
- 04.If you are purchasing products for business purposes, the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 shall not apply.
- 05.These terms and conditions will be construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand. The courts of New Zealand shall have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to hear and determine any disputes arising out of this these terms and conditions.
- 06.These Terms set out everything agreed by the parties relating to your use of the Website and the service and supersede and cancel anything discussed, exchanged or agreed prior to you agreeing to these Terms. The parties have not relied on any representation, warranty or agreement relating to the Website that is not expressly set out in the Terms, and no such representation, warranty or agreement has any effect from the date you agreed to these Terms.
- 07.References to “Website” include all Apps and other online services that we provide to you where relevant.
- 08.We, New Zealand-Experience.com Limited trading as Tāima Honey as a registered company in New Zealand.
- 01.You are not required to provide personal information to us, although in some cases if you choose not to do so then we will be unable to make certain sections of the Website available to you, or provide you with services/products. For example, we may need to have your contact information in order to provide you with updates from our Website.
- 02.When you provide personal information to us, we will comply with relevant legislation.
- 03.The personal information you provide to us (including any information provided if you register) is collected and may be used for communicating with you, statistical analysis, the marketing by us of products and services to you, credit checks (if necessary), and research and development.
- 05.Generally, we do not disclose personal information to third parties for them to use for their own purposes. However, some of the circumstances in which we may do this are:
a. to service providers and other persons working with us to make the Website available or improve or develop its functionality (e.g. we may use a third party supplier to host the Website);
b. in relation to the proposed purchase or acquisition of our business or assets; or
c. where required by applicable law or any court, or in response to a legitimate request by a law enforcement agency.
- 06.Any personal information you provide to us may be stored on the secure servers of our trusted service providers, which may be located outside New Zealand. This may involve the transfer of your personal information to countries which have less legal protection for personal information than New Zealand.
- 07.You have the right to request access to and correction of any of the personal information we hold about you.