This Thyme Honey Lemon dressing recipe is just delicious and you will not need to buy any bottle ready dressing anymore! Greece has used thyme honey for fine cooking for thousands of years and we, the Tāima honey team, wanted to track down great recipes to help you enjoy your honey.
Our Tāima honey is full of flavour and perfects to use in many ways in the kitchen. Here is an easy but DELICIOUS recipe inspired by Lesley Varone.
Bright and flavourful, use this dressing with roasted vegetables, grains, or classically over with your salad.
Makes 1 cup
- 1 clove Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tbsp Tāima Honey – we recommend Taima Honey Miners Rush Vintage 2018
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- Zest 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp Thyme fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black pepper freshly ground
- 3/4 cup Olive Oil extra virgin
- In a large jar, add garlic, Tāima honey, lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until oil is incorporated and dressing is emulsified.
- Use over your roasted vegetables, greens or a grain bowl!
- For storage, put in an airtight jar for up to two weeks in the refrigerator. The olive oil will solidify when chilled. For use, bring to room temperature by letting the dressing sit on the counter for 20 minutes or run under hot water for about 30 seconds. Whisk and enjoy it!
Have an awesome recipe that you want to share?
Email us on [email protected]
You can also share a post with your meal on Instagram and use the hashtag #taimahoneynz. We would love to see it!
Lesley Verone original recipe here. https://lesleyvarone.com/honey-lemon-thyme-dressing/